As the year winds down, we are taking time to reflect and also time to plan out 2022. We'd like to thank each and every person who visited eCommerce Nurse and made our website a destination for sellers, vendors, and the Amazon-curious everywhere. While we offer a range of services as an Amazon-focused agency, our blog is the most popular destination on our website. Each month, thousands of visitors discover eCommerce Nurse from web searches, ranging from wayward sellers looking for assistance, to Amazon employees looking for information on acronyms and elusive Amazon systems. We love sharing knowledge to help businesses be successful in today’s online world. We have a variety of articles available for visitors to read and gain insights into the latest topics on retail, eCommerce, and Amazon.
Top blogs of 2021
Wondering if you missed anything important? Not to worry. We've taken a look at traffic and are sharing our top blog posts of 2021. These juicy topics are ones that get more hits than anything else we share. We invite you to dig in, learn, and feel free to ask us anything you'd like to see included as a topic in 2022. You can reach us on LinkedIn, comment on the blog below, or contact us directly.
- From A to Z: Amazon acronyms and terms glossary for sellers and vendors -- A perennial favourite, in this post, we gathered up some of the most commonly encountered acronyms and terms and spelled it all out alphabetically. We update it frequently, in the hope that this Amazon terminology resource will help make life a little easier.
- Amazon deals and promotions: Creating Lightning Deals, Best Deals, coupons, Deal of the Day, and more -- This article focuses on how to get the best out of year-round promotions on the site. Learn about 7-Day Deals, Prime Exclusive Deals, coupons/vouchers, and more. Plus, see our expert recommendations for which promotions give the most bang for your buck.
- How to negotiate Amazon vendor terms -- The perfect read as we head into Q1, this article dives into negotiating annual vendor agreements in Amazon. Looking for more vendor-specific knowledge? Head to our newly launched site, Vendor Society by eCommerce Nurse.
- Top considerations when using international ASINs on Amazon -- The world is only getting smaller, and this popular guest post discussing international expansion on Amazon is a popular resource. Learn how to sell a product using the same ASIN in your home country and anywhere you expand, with tips from Rising Sun Commerce.
- How to add and edit products in Vendor Central -- Vendor Central is a complex beast, and vendors looking for help won't want to miss this article from our catalogue team. Learn how to deal with adding products via Bulk Product Submissions and how to troubleshoot when errors arise.
- Amazon Brand Registry benefits in 2021 -- The Amazon Brand Registry continued to grow in 2021, and we expect this trend to continue in 2022. Learn how to get the most out of the Brand Registry, from Brand Stores, to A+ Content, to Amazon Posts. Stay tuned for an update to this post in the new year.
- Should I use emojis in Amazon content? -- If a picture is worth a thousand words, what’s a pictorial icon of a giggling monkey worth? Learn about our testing of emoji use on Amazon Seller Central in this blog post from our content team.
- Selling on Amazon? Know the Amazon fees for 2021 -- How much does it cost to sell on Amazon? Learn the selling fees for Professional and Individual accounts in 2021. Plus, how viable is FBA?
- New Seller Central promotion type: The 7-Day Deal -- The 7-Day Deal appears on the Deals page of Amazon and can drive prominent traffic and sales. Learn about this "limited-time deal" and how it can benefit your seller account on Amazon in this blog post.
- Amazon to launch in Poland with Seller Central registration now open -- In January 2021, Amazon launched the first new marketplace of 2021. For EU sellers, this was welcome news and we've since seen many sellers expand to the new locale.
We hope these posts have been educational and informative, as it's always our ultimate goal to assist you on your Amazon journey! If there's something you'd like to see us explore in-depth next year, please let us know!