- This event has passed.
Webinar – How to get started on Seller Central in Europe & North America
April 24 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm BSTFree
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
With recent activities, many vendors are concerned about their future on Amazon. Seller Central is becoming a back-up plan for many vendors—or in some cases, the only option, if Amazon has already pulled the plug on their retail relationship.
While a number of vendors have adopted a hybrid approach and are already using Seller Central, there are many vendors that are new to the seller side.
In this webinar, Carina McLeod will look at the basics of becoming a seller; from opening an account on Seller Central, to getting products setup, and choosing the right fulfillment method. Carina will also be sharing tips and best practices so businesses can get the best out of the seller platform.
Recommended for Seller Central beginners.
- Key differences being a seller versus a vendor
- Setting up, optimizing and managing product listings
- Choosing the right fulfillment method for your business
- Getting the best out of the marketing tools available in Seller Central
- Tips and best practices on becoming a successful seller